Saturday, January 12, 2008

Radio Show WMMG

This morning Felicia & I had the special pleasure of being guests on a local radio channel WMMG's 93.5 Mid morning show 'Edge Wise'. The host is a friend of mine Steve Robbins who invited me to come in and talk about my up coming trip back to the Dominican Republic. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.


I will admit, although I normally have no reservations about speaking in public this was my first time on air, and I was a little anxious about doing the show. It started about 30 minutes before air time when my host and friend was running late. So we did the show with no show prep and Steve ran in just in time to grab the microphone and start the show. But all and all it was Awesome!!!!


We talked about last years trip to Haiti, and some of the things I will be doing this year. Steve was an awesome host as he led me through these topics, and relating them to our community. We talked about everything from our local ministry to global ministry. I truly count it as one of many blessings that God has provided for me through the years. I pray that we reached out to people and encouraged them to get out of the lazy chair and get involved.



Father,

I'm so thankful for this opportunity to share the good news and good things you have done in my life with people. I pray your blessings for WMMG for allowing us to talk about you. In Jesus name.... Amen


Kevin


Look up, Live Life, and be Thankful

No comments:

Hope in the Dark

Article published Dec. 30, 2009 Meade County Messenger Hope in the Dark by Kevin Hatfield Radio transmission… (Widowmaker main…Widow...